Friday, January 13, 2012

Email on eczema copied here

Following is an email I have copied to blogger from a long time sufferer of this disease. I wish to add that most of what finds on the internet regarding eczema is junk. Eczema is a general name for a skin disease. Most eczema is viral in nature hence this cure will work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evgeny
12/3/11

to me
Hi Michael,
I just have read your post. I have ezcema for 30 years and can not find the cure for it. I use steroids even though i know they are pretty bad for my health. I live in USA and i don't think we have mangosteens here. So, I was wondering if you know any other fruit, plant that can be used effectively to cure ezcema? I can buy mangosteens but they are imported and pretty expensive.

Thanks,


12/4/11

to Evgeny
Hi Evgeny

The cure is actually not about the fruit or healthy nutrition (although of course that does help to some very small extent). The cure is about specifically attritioning the cells that are infected by the virus(s) that are the cause of eczema.

The best way I have found is to keep going to the beach whenever there is a flare up, and staying at the beach for a few days while you swim in the sea, and surf etc. However this may not be possible in colder climes.

Another possibility is to go to sulfer baths and mud baths and do the same for at least 4 days at each flare up.

Initially this may sound like a lot considering flare ups may be quite often if you have been suffering for the last 30 years but then consider that much of your skin surface may have infected skin cells. You will find that after a while, the number of flare ups will decrease and their severity will decrease as well. This is what you would expect if you were attritioning say 60% of the infected cells, then another 60% of whatever is left, and then another 60% of whatever  is left after that etc. ie you will find a reducing effect of eczema.

The whole problem with eczema is that the medical people are not getting to the root cause of it, and not only that, they are also hiding the root cause of it under sheer nonsense. It is only occassionally  that someone will say yes, its caused by a virus and yes, it is infectious. I am willing to bet that if you have children, they also have eczema. Well its stands to reason when the cause of it is skin to skin contact and the cause of it is a skin virus. Once one knows this, and one knows the viral life cycle, one understands why specific attrition of the virus through complex stressing of skin cells, and waiting and caring for a period of 10 years (for serious infections) works. The 10 year period is because your skin cells will be wholly replaced by new ones after 10 years and if you maintain vigilance on self infection, the new skin will not be infected. Unfortunately the scarring is harder to be rid off.

Anyway, hope you find this useful in finding a cure.

All the best

Michael


Evgeny
12/5/11

to me
Hi Michael,
Thanks much for your help! I'll give it a try (if I find any sulfur or mud baths around here). I was wondering how do you know so much about the virus?

Thanks,



Hi Evgeny

When myself and family were infected about 5 years ago I began to do research on eczema. My wife had it at the time and was covering herself with the standard steroid ointment cream they give people with the disease. After much research I discovered that I did not trust what was being advertised and what was being prescribed by the doctors as for one thing it would mean that my daughter would be chemically neutered (they were saying acyclovir would solve the problem but researching how acyclovir worked I decided that it was probably as bad as the disease). I also studied the early symptoms and noted that it looked very much like a viral infection (had the peaking, one would see a water blister, also the infection seemed to be spread by scratching etc etc). Understanding how viruses infect and spread (they actually do it by huge population) I then set up a treatment plan that first started with a very simple (as I know now) understanding of specific attrition of infected cells.

When my children complained it was too painful, I looked around at all kinds of solutions and then noticed that the infection that was spreading on my arm had actually disappeared after a week at the beach. I also noted that in the old days in Malaysia, there  was a myth (and it was actually applied to me and to other children) that putting a blue dye on ones face during the mumps would rid oneself of the mumps. Of course it never worked but it seemed to me that there could be some truth in this if instead of the mumps and a blue dye, one applied mangosteen (which is actually purple but the idea could have been lost over the ages) and applied it to facial skin viral infections. I tested this on myself (as my forehead was the next to get infected) and it actually worked. After much testing with mangosteen I discovered that it worked where the skin was thinnest ie the forehead and young children. I also tried other things like masala powder etc which did not work at all.

Furthermore, after having thought through the problem, it occurred to me (I only have a BSc in cell and molecular biology but that seemed to be sufficient) that a cells have evolved over time to be resistant to things like  running around at a beach. However the insertion of viral DNA/RNA makes the cell susceptible to this kind of attrition (the best kind of therapy actually) as the viral DNA will start soaking up the resources of its host cell when the cell starts signalling the need to make replacement cell membrane parts (due to the seas extremely small damaging effects on it) and repair. This was proven out by actual observation as when I smoked or drank too much, the infections on my fingers would start flaring (although by this time I had gotten rid of most of it and what was left was minimal). It also proved to be the same for all the other people I treated.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I won the war and saved my children's skin. At one point my daughter face and body were totally covered by pimples, blackhead and water blisters. I sent her to the beach and she was 99% (more actually) cured. I also cured my son who may have lost his eyes from the infection and if that had happened it probably would have eventually ended going up the optic nerve and into his brain.

The short of it is that don't trust the standard treatments of this disease. It tends to be a way for medical companies to make money on the one hand, and serves the commercial medical system which feeds of it. Work on specifically attritioning the cells that are infected and take your time. You will not solve it in a day. The infected cells do become dormant which makes them almost impossible to get to. However their dormancy will end and they will flare again. Thats when you get them.

The treatment plan has 2 strategies
1. Reduce the number of infective agents ie virii when the flare up occurs. This reduces the probability of reinfection in the surrounding area
2. Specifically attrition cells that are infected - this is done not by the 'atomic bomb' method of killing everything in the vicinity, including healthy cells by using a single agent (eg acid etc), but by only killing specifically the infected cells, and this done by using a huge number of active agents (ie hence this is why swimming and playing at a beach works and why mangosteen works).

Anyway if you can keep me informed of your progress. Theoretically sulfur and mud baths (and over a 4 day period minimum per session) should work on the same basis as the beach.

All the best

Michael

PS. It is probably true that more than one type of virus can create eczema. I observed various types of infections that were sourced from more than one place, even by holding onto a stair rail. But the key is that viruses have the same life cycle.


No comments: